To book please call 0118 328 3128 or email directly to email@example.com
Learn to Skate courses.
Our NISA qualified coaches will support your development through the basic skills program that will help you become the skater you always wanted to be.
Classes are organized into age-specific levels and designed for any beginner to acquire the necessary skills to enjoy the sport of Ice Skating.
- Our Tiny Tots skating is designed for our littlest skaters aged 3 – 4 learning to sit and stand on the ice, turns and stops, all integrated with basic skills. (we can teach this course during our parents and toddlers sessions)
- Mini Teens skaters learn the basic, then we add swizzles to small jumps and spins. Designed for ages 5 -12.
- Teen Times 13-17 are basic skills in an environment that will teach them more than skating. We talk about becoming an athlete, the importance of a team, nutrition and to educate them to be a better athlete.
- The Adult curriculum is the perfect progression into any ice sport.
- Freestyle levels are advanced skating workshops for Freestyle levels, recreational skaters looking to learn Figure Skating skills for the private lesson or competitive skater to enhance their time on the ice with instruction, review and new skills.
Please note that before participating in hockey classes we advise skating lessons, if you have never skated before, we want you to do it the right way.
We Provide a variety of different ice hockey sessions; divided into age and ability groups, as well as skills specific training and 1:1 session with our coaches.
- Age Specific training sessions weekdays and weekends with a coach.
- Power skating for strength and edge control
- Puck control and protection
- Passing and shooting clinics
- Customized team tactical training (with your existing coaches)
- Hockey skills development camps
Para Ice Hockey
Small group circuit style training.
- Puck control and protection.
- Shooting and passing clinics.
- Customized team training.
- Hockey skills development camps.
- Development reviews.
A complete range of Freestyle Sessions is offered year-round for every skating level. Customized off-ice conditioning classes. Private on-ice instruction is available. Develop your skills and improve skating techniques, on our small studio pad.
- Men single.
- Women single.
- Ice dancing.Pairs skating.
- Technical and presentation development.
School Development Programme
- 5-6-week courses.
- Basic skating skills.
- Week 4 figure skating.
- Week 5 ice hockey.
- Skates and safety equipment provided.
- Certificate on completion.